Baked Pork Butt Steaks Recipe: Easy, Tender, Juicy & Flavorful by Donna John
Pork chops, pork steaks, pork tenderloin and pork roasts are in my recipe rotation often. On my last shopping trip, the store had a cut of pork I have never cooked: pork butt steaks. A whole pork butt I've cooked often, but never in steak form.
This easy baked pork butt steak recipe is quick, flavorful and super tender. For a little heat, I added some chili oil to the marinade, but this is optional if you don't like spicy food.
Prep Time: 5 minutes plus a minimal of 30 to marinate
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes plus time to marinate
- 1/3 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 3 cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon Asian chili oil (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a plastic food storage bag or shallow bowl. Add the pork butt steaks, making sure to coat completely. Marinade at least 30 minutes and up to overnight. (I marinated mine about 1 hour.)
- For best results, bring the steaks to room temperature before placing in a baking dish with any remaining marinade.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven, turning once, for about 15 minutes (internal temperature should be 145 degrees F).
Note: I cut the recipe in half, using two pork butt steaks and making half the marinade.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
Asian Chili Oil $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Dried Oregano $3 & Up
Parsley Flakes $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.