4-Ingredient No-Bake Haystack Cookies Recipe: Rediscover This Old-fashioned Cookie This Christmas by Donna John
My mother-in-law had a plate of these haystack cookies on her Thanksgiving table. What a blast from the past! Butterscotch haystack cookies were a common sweet treat when I was growing up. If you've never tried this no-bake cookie recipe, you need to!
This haystack cookie recipe has just four ingredients, requires seconds of cooking time and is perfect for Christmas cookie trays. For a change, you could stir in some roasted peanuts. Be sure to make enough to share!
Prep Time: 13 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 30 cookies
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chow mein noodles
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in the microwave until smooth, stirring in 30-second internals. (It will take about 1 1/2 minutes.)
- Add the chow mein noodles and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Place mounds of the mixture onto parchment paper. Allow to cool completely to harden.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Butterscotch Chips $3 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Peanut Butter $3 & Up
Chow Mein Noodles $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.