4-Ingredient No-Bake Haystack Cookies Recipe: Rediscover This Old-fashioned Cookie This Christmas by Donna John
My mother-in-law had a plate of these haystack cookies on her Thanksgiving table. What a blast from the past! Butterscotch haystack cookies were a common sweet treat when I was growing up. If you've never tried this no-bake cookie recipe, you need to!
This haystack cookie recipe has just four ingredients, requires seconds of cooking time and is perfect for Christmas cookie trays. For a change, you could stir in some roasted peanuts. Be sure to make enough to share!
Prep Time: 13 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: Makes about 30 cookies
- 1 bag (12 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 bag (12 ounces) butterscotch chips
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 bag (12 ounces) chow mein noodles
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the white chocolate chips and butterscotch chips together in the microwave until smooth, stirring in 30-second internals. (It will take about 1 1/2 minutes.)
- Add the chow mein noodles and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Place mounds of the mixture onto parchment paper. Allow to cool completely to harden.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.