Melt-in-Your-Mouth Pork Tenderloin Recipe With Creamy Mustard Sauce by 30Seconds Food
Pork tenderloin is a budget-friendly cut of meat that's usually a family favorite. This easy pork tenderloin recipe has a creamy mustard sauce that adds so much flavor with minimal ingredients. This dish is easy enough for Monday night, but elegant enough for a dinner party.
Serve this juicy pork tenderloin with a fresh vegetable and salad. Rice or potatoes would be nice to soak up the tangy mustard sauce. If you don't like tarragon, you could substitute thyme or your favorite fresh herbs.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pork tenderloins (about 1 pound each)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 - 2 tablespoons water (or as needed)
Here's how to make it:
- Season the pork tenderloins all over with salt and pepper. Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Sear the pork on all sides until golden brown. Put the pork onto a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for about 13 to 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 to 155 degrees F. Let the pork rest for 5 minutes before serving with mustard sauce.
- To make the mustard sauce, add the heavy cream, Dijon mustard and whole grain mustard to the skillet. Stir up any brown bits on the bottom and heat until just about to simmer. Add the tarragon, parsley and salt and pepper, to taste. If the sauce is too thick, add a little water.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.