Taco Bell Enchirito® Copycat Recipe: Live Más With This Easy Mexican Recipe by 30Seconds Food
The Enchirito® is back at Taco Bell! For many, this is a call for celebration. Did you know that you can make this fast-food favorite at home? This copycat Taco Bell Enchirito® recipe is really easy to make and will be a hit with the family for dinner.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans, warmed
- 10 - 12 fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can (10 ounces) red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or American cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ground beef, flour, chili powder, salt, minced onion, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and water into a skillet. Mix well. Cook over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks, for about 8 minutes or until browned.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of warm refried beans to each tortilla, followed by 3 tablespoons of the ground beef mixture. Sprinkle with some chopped onion.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla up then roll to make a burrito. Put the burritos onto individual serving plates or into a casserole dish. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce over each burrito. Top with about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese on each.
- Microwave the burritos about 2 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese has melted.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Red Enchilada Sauce $2 & Up
Refried Beans $2 & Up
Dried Minced Onion $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.