Taco Bell Enchirito® Copycat Recipe: Live Más With This Easy Mexican Recipe by 30Seconds Food
The Enchirito® is back at Taco Bell! For many, this is a call for celebration. Did you know that you can make this fast-food favorite at home? This copycat Taco Bell Enchirito® recipe is really easy to make and will be a hit with the family for dinner.
Serve this copycat recipe with guacamole, pico de gallo or your favorite Mexican side dishes. If you'd like, top the Enchirito® with chopped green onions and sour cream.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 10 to 12
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon minced dried onion
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans, warmed
- 10 - 12 fajita-size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 can (10 ounces) red enchilada sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar or American cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the ground beef, flour, chili powder, salt, minced onion, paprika, onion powder, garlic powder and water into a skillet. Mix well. Cook over medium heat, breaking up the meat as it cooks, for about 8 minutes or until browned.
- Add about 3 tablespoons of warm refried beans to each tortilla, followed by 3 tablespoons of the ground beef mixture. Sprinkle with some chopped onion.
- Fold the ends of the tortilla up then roll to make a burrito. Put the burritos onto individual serving plates or into a casserole dish. Spoon about 2 tablespoons of enchilada sauce over each burrito. Top with about 2 tablespoons of shredded cheese on each.
- Microwave the burritos about 2 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese has melted.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Red Enchilada Sauce $2 & Up
Refried Beans $2 & Up
Dried Minced Onion $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Chili Powder $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.