Moist & Crispy Cornbread Stuffing Waffles Recipe Is a Creative Way to Use Thanksgiving Leftovers by Donna John
Thanksgiving is over, which means many of us are looking for creative ways to use the leftovers. I saw a post from Tamara Ritchie on Facebook and was blown away! She put her stuffing into a waffle iron, then drizzled it with gravy. How delicious does that sound?
"Run, don’t walk, and put some leftover cornbread dressing into your waffle iron. Drizzle with some gravy and chopped green onions. So so good!" Tamara Ritchie wrote on her Facebook post.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- leftover cornbread stuffing (you could also use bread stuffing)
- leftover turkey gravy, heated
- chopped green onions, for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Heat the waffle iron.
- Spoon the cornbread dressing evening into the waffle iron. Close and let it cook until hot and crispy (or to desired doneness).
- Remove and drizzle with hot gravy and garnish with chopped green onions.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.