Quick 3-Ingredient Cranberry Jam Recipe: Invite Cranberries to Breakfast & Brunch by 30Seconds Food
We all know about cranberry sauce and cranberry relish, but did you know you can make cranberry jam? Cranberry jam is perfect for Thanksgiving and Christmastime, and for breakfast or brunch any time. You could also use it on turkey, chicken or pork.
This is a small-batch cranberry jam recipe, and it only makes one jar. If you want to give it as gifts, just double or triple the recipe. You could make two 8-ounce jars instead of one 16-ounce jar.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 pint
- 1 bag (10 to 12 ounces) fresh cranberries
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Put the cranberries, sugar and lemon juice into a saucepot. Bring to a boil, reduce the heat and simmer about 15 minutes.
- Carefully use a potato masher or wooden spoon to mash up the cranberries.
- Pour into a 16-ounce mason jar. Cool before refrigerating.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.