Crispy Roasted Turkey Legs Recipe: Get a Leg Up on Thanksgiving Dinner by Donna John
Like turkey thighs, turkey legs are more than just a Renaissance Festival novelty food item. Turkey legs are a budget-friendly ingredient to cook any day of the week. They're also perfect for a small Thanksgiving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes (depends on size of turkey legs)
Total Time: 50 minutes
- 4 turkey legs (skin on), patted dry with paper towels
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground sage
- sea salt and black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- Put the turkey legs onto a foil-lined baking sheet. Drizzle with the olive oil then sprinkle with the seasonings and salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bake the turkey legs in a preheated 425-degree F oven for about 45 minutes (if they start to get too brown, cover with foil). The internal temperature should be 165 to 170 degrees F. Let the turkey rest a few minutes before serving.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Smoked Paprika $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Ground Sage $3 & Up
Rosemary $4 & Up
Thyme $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.