4-Ingredient Slow-cooker Chicken & Gravy Recipe Will Stick to Your Ribs by Donna John
Yes, fresh is always best, but sometimes you just need a quick meal with lots of rich flavor. This easy slow-cooker chicken and gravy recipe a friend shared with me was the answer. This stick-to-your-ribs chicken dish has just a few ingredients and will fill you up.
Ladle the chicken and gravy over egg noodles, mashed potatoes or rice. I served it with a fresh garden salad drizzled with homemade sensation salad dressing. My husband really enjoyed it and took the leftovers for lunch the next day.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours
Total Time: 6 1/2 to 7 1/2 hours
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup
- 2 envelopes (about 1 ounce each) chicken gravy mix
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 8 ounces sour cream
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken breast, cream of chicken soup, gravy mixes and water into the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours.
- Shred the chicken with two forks. Add the sour cream. Season with black pepper, if desired. Stir, cover and cook for about 30 minutes more.
- Serve over egg noodles, mashed potatoes or rice.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.