6-Ingredient Pork Tenderloin Recipe Is Sweet, Savory & Totally Juicy (Ready in 30 Minutes) by Elisa Schmitz
Why do I always forget how easy it is to roast a juicy and delicious pork tenderloin in the oven? We get into a baked chicken rut, then I’ll rediscover pork tenderloin and I’m always thrilled with the result when I cook this dish for dinner.
This simple 6-ingredient oven-baked pork tenderloin recipe is no exception. The flavor of the sauce is sweet and savory, and the pork is tender and totally juicy with no searing necessary. And, it’s ready in only about 30 minutes. You can't beat that for a busy weeknight dinner!
I baked this pork tenderloin in the oven for a family gathering, served it with a salad and my bleu cheese mashed potatoes, and everyone raved about it (before it disappeared). Next time, I’m adding some garlic powder, and I'm cooking two pork tenderloins so I have leftovers to make tenderloin sandwiches for the next day's lunch!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 25 to 30 minutes
- 1 1/2 - 2 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian or Mediterranean seasoning
Here’s how to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, maple syrup, Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar and seasoning.
- Pour the seasonings mixture into a baking pan. Roll the pork tenderloin in the mixture until it’s well coated all over. Season with sea salt and pepper, if desired. Cover baking pan with foil.
- Roast the pork in the baking pan in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 20 to 25 minutes, basting with the seasonings mixture a couple of times, until meat reaches 140 degrees F on a meat thermometer.
- Season the roasted pork tenderloin with additional salt and pepper, if desired. Slice and serve, pouring the juices over rice or potatoes and your favorite vegetables.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Maple Syrup $4 & Up
Dijon Mustard $2 & Up
Apple Cider Vinegar $2 & Up
Mediterranean Seasonings $3 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.