Get Back to Basics With Grandma's Old-fashioned Cornbread Stuffing Recipe by 30Seconds Food
The words "grandma," "old fashioned" and "basic" usually mean that the recipe is going to be good. And in the case of this easy cornbread stuffing recipe, that is definitely true. With just a few simple ingredients, you can serve a family-pleasing cornbread dressing this Thanksgiving.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 3 cups crumbled cornbread
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon dried sage (or to taste)
Here's how to make it:
- Melt the butter in a skillet. Add the onion and celery and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Crumble the cornbread in a large bowl. Add the onions, celery, eggs, chicken broth and sage. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well. Pour the mixture into a greased 11x7-inch baking dish.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven until golden, about 30 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.