Trader Joe’s Gluten-Free Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe Is Pure Perfection by Elisa Schmitz
Don’t you love it when one of your favorite food brands shares a killer recipe for how to use an ingredient you enjoy? I felt like I won the lottery when I found this easy recipe for gluten-free oatmeal chocolate chip cookies on my package of Trader Joe’s Rolled Oats.
This simple cookie recipe goes beyond the typical oatmeal cookie recipe because it includes a cup of peanut butter. That, combined with the chocolate chips, takes this recipe straight to my dessert hall of fame! Enjoy the simple goodness.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 to 12 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 22 minutes
Servings: Makes about 48 cookies, depending on thickness
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Trader Joe’s Rolled Oats
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 6 ounces chocolate chips
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds or chopped walnuts (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- In a mixing bowl, combine sugar, brown sugar and butter and beat until creamy. Add eggs, vanilla and baking soda, and mix well. Add peanut butter and stir to blend. Stir in oats, chocolate chips and seeds or nuts, if using.
- Place each teaspoon full of dough about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets you’ve sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.