Easy Cranberry Apple Tuna Salad Bites Recipe Is Healthy & Super Tasty by Wild Planet
This tasty tuna salad recipe is sweet, crunchy, delicious and easy to make. Mix tuna with dried cranberries, celery, onion, mayonnaise and lemon juice, then serve over fresh slices of Honeycrisp apple. These little bites are so good, and ready in just 10 minutes!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
Servings: 1 to 2
- 1 can (5 ounces) Wild Planet Albacore Wild Tuna (or your favorite tuna), drained
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 1/2 a celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onion, finely chopped
- 2 - 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 Honeycrisp apple, cored and sliced thin (for serving)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the tuna into a large bowl. Mash with a fork.
- Add the dried cranberries, celery, onion, mayonnaise and lemon juice. Stir well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Top each apple slice with a spoonful of tuna salad and serve immediately.
Photo: Wild Planet
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.