How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds: These Crunchy Snacks Are an Easy & Healthy Fall Treat by Christie Gosch
3 years ago
Add to collection
If you haven't tried this great fall treat with your kids, you should! Crunchy, delicious pumpkin seeds are packed with fiber, vitamins, minerals and numerous health-promoting antioxidants. They aren’t hard to prepare, especially if you’re already carving pumpkins with your kids.
- a pumpkin
- cookie sheet
- olive oil or melted butter
Here's how to make them:
- Scoop out the insides of your pumpkin.
- Pick out the seeds.
- Rinse in water to remove the leftover pumpkin.
- Dry overnight on a cookie sheet.
- Lightly coat with olive oil or melted butter and sprinkle with salt.
- Cook at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes. Watch carefully so they don’t burn. Cool and enjoy!
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cookie Sheets $6 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
Salt $1 & Up
Pumpkin Seeds $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.