30-Minute Baked Barbecue Turkey Tenderloins Recipe Is Unique by Ann Marie Patitucci
Do you dread the hours it takes to roast a whole turkey? Well, it feels overwhelming to me, between the sheer amount of time it takes and trying to time everything else, too. But you don’t need to stress about it! There’s no rule that says anyone has to roast a whole turkey. There are less stressful options.
This oven-roasted turkey recipe with barbecue sauce offers a unique twist on holiday dinner – or even weeknight dinners. Your guests (or just family) will be thrilled with a delicious, unique, lighter meal (more room for dessert!) and you’ll be relieved to have a less stressful option so that you can enjoy the holiday, too.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 to 25 minutes
Total Time: 30 to 35 minutes
- 2 turkey breast tenderloins, cut in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Here’s how to make it:
- Arrange tenderloins in a baking dish. In a bowl, combine all other ingredients and mix well. Spoon the barbecue sauce over the turkey.
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated oven at 375 degree F for 20 to 25 minutes or until turkey is no longer pink inside. (Internal temperature should be 165 degrees F.) Once or twice during baking, remove the dish from the oven and baste the turkey pieces generously with the barbecue sauce.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.