3-Ingredient Pumpkin Spice Cookies Recipe With White Chocolate Chips by 30Seconds Food
We love cake mix cookies. This easy pumpkin spice cookie recipe is full of sweet white chocolate chips. With just three ingredients, you can have them cooling on the counter in about 20 minutes – start to finish.
You could use milk chocolate chips or semisweet chocolate chips if you're not a fan of white chocolate. If you can't find a spice cake mix, use a yellow cake mix and add in 1 tablespoon of pumpkin pie spice.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 12 to 15 minutes
Total Time: 17 to 20 minutes
Servings: Makes about 2 dozen
- 1 box (15 ounces) spice cake mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Drop onto parchment paper-lined baking sheets (about 2 tablespoons of dough per cookie).
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 14 minutes or until just set. Cook a few minutes on the pan before removing to cool completely.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Spice Cake Mix $2 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
White Chocolate Chips $3 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.