Moist Walnut Apple Bread Recipe Celebrates Fall & Apple Season by 30Seconds Food
Fall means apple season – and apple desserts! Instead of making an apple pie, apple cobbler, apple fritters or fried apples, why not make a simple apple bread? This quick and easy walnut apple bread recipe can be served for dessert, breakfast or a sweet snack.
Use whatever apples you prefer. If you're not a fan of walnuts, use pecans instead (or omit them all together). This sweet bread recipe makes two loaves, so be sure to share. Serve with whipped cream, vanilla ice cream, honey, maple syrup or butter.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: Makes 2 loaves
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- dash of salt
- 4 eggs, at room temperature
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups chopped peeled apples (about 2 medium)
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, sugar, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
- In another bowl, stir together the eggs, oil and vanilla. Add it to the dry ingredients, stirring until just moistened.
- Fold in the apples and walnuts.
- Pour the batter into two greased loaf pans that have been lined with parchment paper. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 50 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool about 10 minutes before removing from pans.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.