Autumn Apple Pancakes Recipe: A Sweet Way to Start the Day by Ann Marie Patitucci
These delicious apple pancakes are the taste of fall. With just the right amount of apple flavor, cinnamon and nutmeg, they’re sweet without being too sweet. So good! But if you want more sweetness, drizzle them with our vanilla sauce.
This easy apple pancake recipe is also filling. You can start your day off right with this nutritious and delicious breakfast. Bonus: they’re kid approved!
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup shredded tart apple
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- vegetable oil, for frying
- cinnamon-sugar, for serving (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine apple, milk, melted butter and egg in a large bowl. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into apple mixture until just combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Drop pancake batter by a 1/4 cup onto the hot pan and cook until bottoms are lightly browned. Flip and cook until lightly browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar and serve.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Griddles $10 & Up
Nutmeg $4 & Up
Granulated Sugar $2 & Up
All Purpose Flour $2 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.