Autumn Apple Pancakes Recipe: A Sweet Treat for Breakfast or Brunch by Ann Marie Patitucci
Fall means apple season! These delicious apple pancakes are the taste of fall. With just the right amount of apple flavor, cinnamon and nutmeg, they’re sweet without being too sweet. So good! But if you want more sweetness, drizzle them with our vanilla sauce.
This easy apple pancake recipe is also filling. You can start your day off right with this nutritious and delicious breakfast. Bonus: they’re kid approved!
To make these autumn apple pancakes you will need tart apples, milk, butter, eggs, flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, salt, ground cinnamon, nutmeg and vegetable oil for cooking them up. Serve these sweet, fluffy pancakes for breakfast or brunch.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup shredded tart apple
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- vegetable oil, for frying
- cinnamon-sugar, for serving (optional)
- Use whatever apples you like for this recipe. I like a tart apple like Granny Smith.
- You could also serve these sweet pancakes for dessert with vanilla ice cream.
- Drizzle these pancakes with homemade vanilla sauce.
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine apple, milk, melted butter and egg in a large bowl. Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg in a separate bowl. Stir flour mixture into apple mixture until just combined.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan or griddle over medium-high heat. Drop pancake batter by a 1/4 cup onto the hot pan and cook until bottoms are lightly browned. Flip and cook until lightly browned on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar and serve.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 14.7g
Saturated Fat: 8.6g
Total Carbohydrate: 45.1g
Dietary Fiber: 2.9g
Total Sugars: 11.9g
Vitamin D: 13mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.