Balsamic-Glazed Meatloaf Recipe Is a Not-So-Secret Family Recipe by 30Seconds Food
When we discovered this meatloaf recipe, it was said to be a family secret recipe. Well, we're letting the cat out of the bag. How can we not share a balsamic-glazed meatloaf recipe? it's moist, full of flavor and super easy to make.
Serve slices of this meatloaf drizzled with the flavorful pan drippings. You'll definitely need a side of mashed potatoes to soak it up and a fresh vegetable and salad.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Total Time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, chopped fine
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the meatloaf ingredients. Season with salt and pepper. Mix together. Shape into a loaf and put into a meatloaf pan or on a rimmed baking sheet lined with aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Combine the glaze ingredients. Spread the mixture over the meatloaf.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven cooked through, about 1 hour.
Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Rimmed Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Meatloaf Pans $8 & Up
Balsamic Vinegar $3 & Up
Quick Oats $2 & Up
Worcestershire Sauce $2 & Up
Onion Powder $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Ketchup $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.