Easy Fireball Pumpkin Pie Recipe: Takes Like Heaven Without the Burn by 30Seconds Food
They say that Fireball Whiskey "tastes like heaven, but burns like hell." That may be true if you take a shot of it, but if you use it as an ingredient in a pie recipe, it's pretty amazing. This Fireball pumpkin pie recipe not only gets a punch of flavor from the whiskey, but also pumpkin pie spice. Everyone in the family will love this easy pie recipe.
This pie would make a great addition to your fall desserts collection or your Thanksgiving menu. Serve this pie chilled with a big dollop of whipped cream – and maybe an extra sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice or cinnamon.
Note: we may occasionally reference products based on a contributor’s personal opinion. But 30Seconds is not affiliated or in no way endorses or makes any warranties about specific products. However, 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 to 60 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour (approximately)
Servings: Makes 1 pie
- 1 can (15 ounces) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup (8 ounces) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- dash of salt
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 ounces Fireball whiskey
- 1 9-inch unbaked deep dish pie shell
Here's how to make it:
- Put all the filling ingredients into a bowl. Whisk to combine. Pour into the pie crust.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 50 to 60 minutes or until set. Remove and cool to room temperature before refrigerating to chill completely.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.