Moist-As-Heck Apple Butter Muffins Recipe With Cinnamon Sugar Topping by 30Seconds Food
Blueberry muffins, chocolate chip muffins, chocolate muffins. Apple muffins need some recognition, too! These moist apple butter muffins with cinnamon-sugar topping are just what we need on our breakfast, brunch, dessert or snack plates. So good!
The easy apple butter muffins have a short ingredient list: apple butter, brown sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, flour, baking powder and ground cinnamon. The ingredients are stirred together and baked in muffin tins until moist and golden. Serve these apple butter muffins hot out of the oven for breakfast, brunch or dessert. Wrap them individually in plastic wrap and pack in lunchboxes or your purse for snacking.
Here are a couple cooking notes for baking these apple butter muffins:
- If you like a more domed top on your muffins, let the batter sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes before baking.
- You could top the muffins with a thin slice of fresh apple before baking.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 cup apple butter
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 stick (8 tablespoons) butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- dash of salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- cinnamon-sugar, for top
Here's how to make it:
- Stir together the apple butter, sugar, melted butter, eggs and vanilla in a mixing bowl.
- In another bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined. Do not overmix.
- Divide the mixture between 12 lined or greased muffin cups. Sprinkle with cinnamon-sugar.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for about 15 minutes.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Muffin Tins $8 & Up
Apple Butter $3 & Up
Ground Cinnamon $2 & Up
Flour $2 & Up
Vanilla Extract $4 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Baking Soda $1 & Up
Baking Powder $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.