30-Minute Amish Stuffed Pepper Soup Recipe: The Taste of Stuffed Peppers Without All the Work by Mindy Hudon, M.S., CCC-SLP
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 1 pound ground beef or turkey ground
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups chopped green peppers
- 2/3 cup uncooked rice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon fresh chopped basil
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- shredded cheese, for serving (optional)
Here’s how you make it:
- Brown the meat and onions in a large soup pot.
- Add the remaining ingredients except cheese.
- Simmer over low heat until rice is tender, about 20 minutes. Serve with shredded cheese.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Soup Pots $10 & Up
Slow Cookers $20 & Up
Crushed Tomatoes $1 & Up
Chicken Broth $1 & Up
Rice $2 & Up
Brown Sugar $2 & Up
Cinnamon $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.