20-Minute Meatloaf Burgers Recipe: Why Didn't I Think Of That? by 30Seconds Food
How many times have you read in a meatloaf recipe to use the leftovers for meatloaf sandwiches? A lot! That's because meatloaf sliced and put onto bread is amazing. So why not just make meatloaf burgers? If you're thinking, "Now why didn't I think of that?" you're not alone.
This meatloaf burger recipe has just a few simple ingredients that transform ground beef into moist meatloaf patties. Here is your short shopping list to make this comfort food recipe: ground beef, tomato sauce or ketchup, quick oats or cracker crumbs, eggs, onion, bell pepper, garlic powder and hamburger buns. Simple ingredients that create a hearty, comforting burger perfect for sandwich night or any time.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 can (8 ounces) tomato sauce or 3/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup quick oats or crushed cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper (red, green, yellow or orange)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- hamburger buns, for serving
- Use ground turkey or ground chicken instead of ground beef.
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Form the mixture into four burger patties.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Cook the burger patties until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes per side. Add 1 cup of water and continue to cook until burgers are cooked through and water has evaporated, about 5 minutes.
- Put the burger patties onto hamburger buns and add your favorite toppings.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.