How to Make the Easiest Spice Cake Ever - Just 2 Ingredients! by Annette Jett
Spice cake is a favorite at our house all year round. This spice cake recipe makes it easy for you to enjoy it all season long! If you don't like spice cake, try the same technique with your favorite devil's food cake mix. You may not taste the pumpkin, but you'll end up with moist and yummy cakes, cupcakes or muffins.
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 box of your favorite spice cake mix
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
Here's how to make it:
- Pour the cake mix into a bowl.
- Stir in the can of pumpkin.
- Bake according to package directions.
- To make icing, combine the powdered sugar and milk. Spread on cake.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.