Apple Pie Smoothie Recipe: A 5-Minute Breakfast or Energy Snack by Ann Marie Patitucci
I’m often in a rush in the mornings and sometimes skip breakfast or grab something that’s more quick than healthy. I’d like to work on this. I don’t like many traditional breakfast foods so I’ve been looking for other options that are quick and easy but also nutritious.
This apple pie smoothie recipe is one of my favorite finds so far. It’s a great way to enjoy fall flavors and use up any apples you may have left over from apple picking. This smoothie actually tastes like apple pie – but without all the calories! The best part: it’s ready in just five minutes. It’s a perfect weekday morning breakfast, but it’s great as an energy-boosting snack as well.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 2 medium apples, cored
- 1 cup milk, dairy or non-dairy (I prefer almond milk)
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, plus more for serving
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- pinch of ground cardamom
- honey, maple syrup or agave nectar (optional)
- Cutting Board
- Chef Knife
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Smoothie Glasses
- Biodegradable Paper Straws
- You can adjust the level of sweetness to your preference.
- Sweet apples work well, like Gala, Honeycrisp and Fuji. But use your favorite.
Here’s how to make it:
- Put all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth and to your desired consistency. Taste and add some honey or maple syrup to sweeten, if desired.
- Pour into two glasses. Sprinkle with cinnamon and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts Per Serving
Total Fat: 3.1g
Saturated Fat: 2g
Total Carbohydrate: 30.1g
Dietary Fiber: 5.7g
Total Sugars: 23.6g
Vitamin D: 1mcg
Recipe cooking times, nutritional information and servings are approximate and provided for your convenience. However, 30Seconds is not responsible for the outcome of any recipe, nor may you have the same results because of variations in ingredients, temperatures, altitude, errors, omissions or cooking/baking abilities. This recipe has been analyzed by VeryWellFit. However, any nutritional information is provided as a courtesy and it is up to the individual to ascertain accuracy. To ensure image quality, we may occasionally use stock photography.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.