5-Ingredient Oreo Dump Cake Recipe Went Viral for Good Reason by Ann Marie Patitucci
Need an easy, delicious, crowd-pleasing, internet-famous, went-viral dessert? Consider a dump cake recipe! Dump cakes are probably one of the easiest cakes to make. Period.
I may not be an ardent Tik Tok fan, but I have to say that I am impressed with the dump cake recipes. As a chocolate lover I think the Oreo dump cake is my favorite so far. Serve this dump cake warm with a big scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 to 10
- 24 Oreo cookies (divided)
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 box (15 ounces) chocolate fudge cake mix
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) butter, sliced into pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Arrange the Oreos in a single layer on the bottom of the pan. You'll probably use 18 to 22 cookies.
- Pour the sweetened condensed milk over the cookies.
- Top with the whipped topping.
- Sprinkle the cake mix over the top evenly.
- Arrange the butter pieces over the cake.
- Crush up the remaining Oreos and sprinkle over the top.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes.
Photo: The Country Cook via YouTube
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
13x9-inch Baking Pans $8 & Up
Oreo Cookies $3 & Up
Fudge Cake Mix $2 & Up
Sweetened Condensed Milk $2 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.