Overnight Pumpkin Pie Oatmeal Recipe: A Healthy Recipe for Fall by 30Seconds Food
Overnight oatmeal isn't just for breakfast anymore. This oatmeal is being eaten at all times of the day – breakfast, lunch, dessert and for snacking. This creamy pumpkin pie overnight oatmeal recipe is just what you need in the fall. So good and healthy.
This oatmeal recipe makes two servings, but could easily be doubled or tripled for larger families. Pack these healthy snacks in your child's lunchbox (or yours!) or offer as an after-school snack.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus overnight to sit
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup milk or nut milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- pinch of salt
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds (optional)
- nuts, for topping (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Stir together the oats, milk, pumpkin, honey, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, salt and chia seeds, if using.
- Spoon into two mason jars with lids. Seal and refrigerate overnight. Top with chopped nuts when serving, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Oats $2 & Up
Pumpkin Puree $2 & Up
Chia Seeds $4 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Maple Syrup $5 & Up
Pumpkin Pie Spice $3 & Up
Mason Jars $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.