Wyoming Beef Jerky Dip Recipe: This Baked Dip Recipe Has Cheese & Beef Jerky (Need We Say More?) by McCormick
Scoop this creamy, filling beef jerky beef dip recipe onto crackers or bread and enjoy the game. You. Are. Welcome.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded white cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 package McCormick® Brown Gravy Mix (or your favorite brown gravy mix)
- 2 - 3 ounces beef jerky, shredded or cut into bite-size pieces
Here's how to make it:
- Mix the cream cheese, 1/2 cup of white cheddar, sour cream and gravy mix in a bowl. Blend well. Stir in the beef jerky.
- Spoon the mixture into a glass pie plate that's been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for 15 minutes or until heated through. Serve with crusty bread or crackers.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.