Crispy Steakhouse Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts Recipe by Donna John
I grew up eating brussels sprouts. I ate these "tiny cabbages" before it was cool. Now, everyone is eating brussels sprouts and they're a popular side dish item in restaurants. Love that!
This easy skillet brussels sprouts recipe with sriracha and honey was inspired by a side dish I tried at a local steakhouse. Sweet and spicy, tender and crispy, this brussels sprouts recipe hits on all notes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 23 minutes
- 3/4 pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the brussels sprouts and cook for about 7 to 8 minutes on one side (do not stir). Flip them over and cook about 5 minutes more.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, sriracha, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, until sauce coats the brussels and thickens, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Sriracha $3 & Up
Honey $4 & Up
Low Sodium Soy Sauce $3 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.