Crispy Steakhouse Honey Sriracha Brussels Sprouts Recipe by Donna John
This easy skillet brussels sprouts recipe with sriracha and honey was inspired by a side dish I tried at a local steakhouse. Sweet and spicy, tender and crispy, this brussels sprouts recipe hits on all notes.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 to 18 minutes
Total Time: 20 to 23 minutes
- 3/4 pound brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and cut in half
- 2 tablespoons butter (divided)
- 2 tablespoons sriracha (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons honey (or to taste)
- 1 teaspoon low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon lemon juice
Here's how to make it:
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the brussels sprouts and cook for about 7 to 8 minutes on one side (do not stir). Flip them over and cook about 5 minutes more.
- Add the remaining 1 tablespoon of butter, sriracha, honey, soy sauce and lemon juice. Stir to combine. Cook, stirring often, until sauce coats the brussels and thickens, about 3 to 5 minutes.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.