Brazilian Baked Ham & Cheese Sandwich Recipe Is Sandwich Perfection by 30Seconds Food
Ham and cheese sandwiches are a classic. This Brazilian ham and cheese sandwich is hot, buttery and cheesy. Sandwich perfection! The sandwich recipe can be made with pão de queijo (Brazilian cheese bread) for smaller sandwiches, or on regular-size sandwich rolls for larger sandwiches.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- pão de queijo rolls or 4 of your favorite sandwich rolls
- 3/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 pound deli ham thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- dried oregano
Here's how to make it:
- Mix together the melted butter and mustard in a bowl.
- Open the pão de queijo or sandwich rolls and put them onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Divide the ham between the rolls on the bottom half. Top with the cheese. Cover with the top of the roll.
- Brush the butter mixture liberally over the sandwiches. Sprinkle with the oregano.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 20 minutes or until rolls are golden and inside is hot and melted.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.