Easy Homemade Chocolate-Dipped Strawberries Recipe With Sprinkles by Natalia Stasenko
Who doesn't love chocolate-dipped strawberries, especially on Valentine's Day? Chocolate-covered strawberries have been the iconic sweet treat to give and receive on Valentine's Day. But have you seen the prices lately for a few of these little gems? I say make them at home!
Homemade chocolate-covered strawberries are easy to make at home. Mine are even more fun and festive because I add sprinkles! Who doesn't love sprinkles?
To make the DIY chocolate-covered strawberries, melt chocolate in a bowl in the microwave until smooth. Put the washed and dried strawberries on the end of a skewer and dip them into the melted chocolate. Add the sprinkles and put them on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet, then refrigerate until set. Don't leave them in the fridge too long or they will get condensation on the outside.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- strawberries, washed and dried
- dark chocolate or milk chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Melt dark or milk chocolate chips in a microwave in 20-second intervals, stirring very frequently in order not to burn it.
- Put the strawberries on the tips of skewers and dip them in chocolate one by one.
- Add sprinkles.
- Put in the fridge for 10 to 15 minutes so chocolate can set. Don't leave them there for longer than that, or chocolate will "sweat."
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.