3-Ingredient Crispy Skin Salmon Recipe Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
If you watch cooking shows, you've seen the judges tap on salmon to see if the skin is crispy. Not that you're on a cooking competition show, but if you cooked this salmon recipe you would get praises from the judges. This crispy skin salmon recipe is not only healthy and delicious, it cooks in 10 minutes.
Serve this crispy skin salmon skin side up with your favorite side dishes. You could also use the salmon in buddha bowls or for meal prep. This recipe can easily be doubled.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 skin-on salmon fillets (about 4 to 6 ounces each and 1-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon
Here's how to make it:
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Dry the salmon fillets with a paper towel. Brush the skin side with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the salmon into the hot pan, skin side down. Press them down with a spatula so the entire fillet is touching the skillet.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cook, without moving, for about 6 minutes or until skin is crisp. Brush the top of the fillets with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Carefully flip the salmon over. Squeeze a little lemon juice over the fish. Cover and cook about 2 to 4 minutes more or until fish is cooked to your desired doneness. Serve the salmon skin side up.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Cast Iron Skillets $10 & Up
Salmon Cookbooks $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.