French Onion Twice-Baked Potatoes Recipe: Don't Lose This Recipe by 30Seconds Food
If you love French onion dip and twice-baked potatoes, do we have a recipe for you! This French onion twice-baked potato recipe from Dean's is creamy, loaded with flavor and kind of addictive. (Try to stop eating it!)
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes to cook potatoes
Total Time: 40 minutes
Servings: 4 to 8
- 4 baking potatoes (about 8 ounces each), baked in the microwave or oven
- 1/2 cup French onion dip (We used Dean’s French Onion Dip)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Cut the potatoes in half through the middle lengthwise. Carefully remove the potato flesh, leaving just the skin (about 1/4-inch thick). Put the potato flesh into a bowl and the potato shells onto a baking sheet.
- Mash the potato flesh and stir in the dip and cheese. Fill the potato shells with the mixture.
- Heat the broiler. Broil the potatoes until hot and golden (watch them close so they don't burn).
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.