3-Ingredient Cheesy Hash Brown Casserole Recipe Is Weekday Worthy by 30Seconds Food
Think you need lots of ingredients – and canned soup – to make a cheesy hash brown casserole? Nope! This easy hash brown casserole recipe has just three ingredients. Three! With simple prep, you can have this potato recipe in the oven in five minutes. While it bakes, make chicken, beef, pork, lamb or even seafood to go with it.
You can serve this irresistible potato dish as a side dish, but it would be delicious for brunch or breakfast, too. Serve with eggs, bacon or sausage, toast or biscuits. How about throwing some cooked, crispy bacon, ham or sausage into the casserole before baking? You. Are. Welcome.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 55 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 4 cups frozen hash brown potatoes
- 1 3/4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Grease a 6-cup casserole dish. Put half of the potatoes into the dish. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with half of the cheese.
- Top with remaining hash browns and more salt and pepper. Top with remaining cheese. Pour the cream over the top.
- Cover and bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 45 minutes. Uncover and bake about 10 minutes more.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Casserole Dishes $8 & Up
Casserole Cookbooks $5 & Up
Potato Cookbooks $5 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.