4-Ingredient Crispy Lemon Thyme Chicken Recipe Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Crispy and lemony, this four-ingredient skillet chicken recipe can be a lifesaver during the week. While the chicken marinates, you can prepare the side dishes. The chicken cooks in 10 minutes (give or take) to juicy perfection.
For this simple chicken dinner you'll need boneless chicken thighs, olive oil, a lemon and fresh thyme. The chicken marinates in the olive oil, lemon zest and slices and fresh thyme until it is cooked in a skillet to golden perfection. The lemon slices are also cooked and release their juices into the chicken for more lemony flavor. So delicious!
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds boneless, skin-on chicken thighs
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and cut into slices
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Coat the chicken well. Cover and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Add the chicken in a single layer, skin side down (put the lemon slices on top), and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until well browned on the first side.
- Flip the chicken over and cook another 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). Garnish with additional fresh thyme, if desired.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.