4-Ingredient Crispy Lemon Thyme Chicken Recipe Cooks in 10 Minutes by 30Seconds Food
Crispy and lemony, this four-ingredient skillet chicken recipe can be a lifesaver during the week. While the chicken marinates, you can prepare the side dishes. The chicken cooks in 10 minutes (give or take) to juicy perfection.
Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 1 hour to marinate
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 20 minutes
Servings: 4 to 6
- 2 pounds boneless, skin-on chicken thighs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon, zested and cut into slices
- 1/3 cup fresh thyme, finely chopped, plus more for garnish
Here's how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl. Coat the chicken well. Cover and marinate the chicken in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Heat a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Drizzle with a little olive oil. Add the chicken in a single layer, skin side down (put the lemon slices on top), and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes or until well browned on the first side.
- Flip the chicken over and cook another 3 to 5 minutes or until cooked through (165 degrees F internal temperature). Garnish with additional fresh thyme, if desired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.