4-Ingredient Hot Fudge Brownie Bread Recipe Is Ooey Gooey Good by 30Seconds Food
Because of the texture of brownies, it's important to make sure the bread is done before removing from the oven. The bread should be not wobble in the pan, a toothpick should come out clean and the edges should be slightly crispy. Serve this chocolate bread for dessert or a sweet snack with a dollop of whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour (approximately)
Total Time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Servings: Makes 1 loaf
- 1 box (18 ounces) brownie mix
- 2 jars (12 ounces each) hot fudge sauce (divided)
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the brownie mix, 1 jar of hot fudge sauce, the eggs and oil in a mixing bowl. Stir until combined. Pour into a greased 9x5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 1 hour or until a toothpick comes out clean, the cake does not wobble and edges are slightly crisp. Remove and cool completely before removing to a serving plate.
- Heat the second jar of hot fudge sauce in the microwave until warm. Pour the hot fudge sauce over the bread. Let the sauce harden a bit before slicing.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.