Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe: No Butter, Flour, Refined Sugar or Eggs by 30Seconds Food
Sometimes you just need a chocolate chip cookie. But what if you're watching your sugar, can't eat gluten, dairy or eggs? You're in quite a pickle, right? Nope. This easy healthier chocolate chip cookie recipe uses almond flour, agave nectar, coconut milk and sugar-free chocolate chips. Did we mention they're moist and delicious?
Store these chocolate chip cookies on the counter in an airtight container. You could also use this cookie hack and freeze them. Be sure to share!
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 16 cookies
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 6 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut milk or your favorite nut milk
- 1/2 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
Here's how to make it:
- Combine the almond flour, cornstarch and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- In a heat-proof bowl, melt the coconut oil and agave nectar together in the microwave.
- Add the coconut oil mixture, vanilla and coconut milk to the dry ingredients. Fold in the chocolate chips. (You can add more milk if the mixture is too crumbly.)
- Roll the dough into about 16 balls and place them on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. With your hand, press each cookie to flatten.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 12 to 14 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.