Guy Fieri's Tequila Turkey Fettuccine Recipe Is One of His Favorites by 30Seconds Food
Celebrity chef Guy Fieri made his tequila turkey fettuccine recipe on The Rachael Ray Show, and everyone wanted the creative pasta recipe. (Watch this video to see Rachael and Fieri make the dish.) Fieri says it's one of his all-time favorite recipes. Fieri makes this Mexican-inspired pasta with turkey breast, vegetables, cheese and, of course, tequila.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 tablespoon minced jalapeno
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 5 ounces turkey breast, cooked and sliced
- 1 ounce tequila
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro leaves
- 9 ounces fettuccine pasta, cooked to al dente according to package directions
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- lime wedges,
- fresh cilantro
- chopped Roma tomatoes
- freshly ground black pepper
Here's how to make it:
- In a skillet over high heat, add the olive oil, onion and jalapeno. Cook, stirring, until softened. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes. Add the turkey and stir gently to combine.
- Pour in the tequila and scrape up any brown bits on the bottom of the pan. Add the cream, lemon juice and cilantro. Toss.
- Add the pasta and Parmesan cheese. Toss again. Cook until sauce thickens up a bit. Garnish with lime wedges, cilantro, tomatoes and black pepper.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.