Spicy Tuna Cucumber Bites Recipe: This Healthy Snack Recipe Packs a Big Flavor Punch by 30Seconds Food
"These tasty cucumber bites are perfect for entertaining, a quick lunch or just keeping things light and tasty as far as snacking goes!" says Rachel Maser, mom of four and founder/creator of the clean eating blog, Clean Food Crush®. "These lil’ fellas pack a big flavor punch for such a small bite, which means they are surprisingly satisfying."
"It’s fresh cucumber season! Our vines are full of fresh crisp cucumbers this time of year! If you don’t have a home garden then be sure to visit your local farmer’s markets because they’re overflowing with the best tasting cucumbers throughout the late summer months."
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 - 2 large cucumbers, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1/4 cup organic cream cheese, cold
- 1 can (6 ounces) tuna or salmon, drained well
- 1 jalapeño, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley or cilantro
Here's how to make it:
- Lay the cucumber slices on a serving platter or board. Spread each cucumber with about 1 teaspoon of cream cheese, a small spoonful of tuna, jalapeño slices, as desired, and a tiny sprinkle of sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and hot sauce really well. Lightly drizzle this homemade spicy mayo over the tuna cucumber bites. (I snipped off a teeny tiny corner of a bag then filled it with my spicy mayonnaise to get this nice even drizzle.) Garnish with finely chopped fresh herbs.
Photos: Clean Food Crush
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.