Tomato Avocado Basil Salad Recipe With Lemon Vinaigrette Dressing by Elisa Schmitz
What is it about lemon that seems to make just about everything taste a bit better? That tangy goodness brightens up so many recipes, including this easy tomato avocado basil salad recipe. The creaminess of the avocado and the sweetness of the tomato is complemented by the snap of fresh basil, then topped with the lemony goodness.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 large avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar or white wine vinegar
- juice of a small lemon (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large serving bowl, combine the avocado, tomato and basil.
- Whisk together the dressing ingredients in a small bowl or shake in a salad dressing cruet. Top salad with dressing and serve.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.