Refreshing Dill Pickle Salad Copycat Recipe Is a Really Big Deal by Donna John
My mom kept telling me to try Taylor Farms dill pickle salad kit. Unfortunately, I could never find it at a store near me. Finally, she brought a bag to me (thanks, Mom!). What a fun salad! I know now why she kept telling me to try it.
Because it's so hard for me to find in my area, I decided to make a copycat dill pickle salad recipe. With cabbage, lettuce, kale, crunchy cauliflower, sour dill pickles, salty feta cheese and crispy croutons, this is one memorable salad. Use as much of each ingredient as needed for your family. Store the leftover salad dressing in the refrigerator.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Creamy Dill Pickle Ranch Dressing
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup dill pickle juice
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup chopped dill pickles
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- shredded green cabbage
- shredded red cabbage
- shredded lettuce
- shredded kale
- cauliflower, chopped small
- chopped dill pickles
- crumbled feta cheese
- dill pickle seasoning (optional)
- croutons (brioche croutons, if available)
Here's how to make it:
- Toss together desired amounts of salad ingredients in a salad bowl except croutons.
- Stir together all the salad dressing ingredients in another bowl. Pour desired amount over the salad and toss to coat. Sprinkle with the croutons.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.