3-Ingredient Ham & Cheese Roll-ups Recipe Is What’s for Dinner by Ann Marie Patitucci
A three-ingredient, kid-friendly dinner recipe? Sign me up! If you have small children, this baked ham and cheese roll-up will be a perfect school night dinner for you.
Feel free to substitute turkey, salami or another deli meat if ham isn’t a family favorite. If one loaf isn’t enough, just double the recipe. This ham roll-ups recipe also makes a great appetizer. Serve with dipping sauces, such as mustard, mayonnaise, horseradish or ranch. Throw in a side salad and dinner or lunch is done.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham (can substitute with turkey, salami, etc.)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Mold to form a flat 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange ham slices evenly over the dough to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle cheese evenly over dough. Starting at one of the shorter ends, roll up dough to form a log. Pinch seam together to seal.
- Place dough, seam side down, on greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Then cut into eight slices.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Family Dinner Cookbooks $5 & Up
Dinnerware $10 & Up
Food Storage Containers $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.