3-Ingredient Ham & Cheese Roll-ups Recipe Is What’s for Dinner by Ann Marie Patitucci
Feel free to substitute turkey, salami or another deli meat if ham isn’t a family favorite. If one loaf isn’t enough, just double the recipe. This ham roll-ups recipe also makes a great appetizer. Serve with dipping sauces, such as mustard, mayonnaise, horseradish or ranch. Throw in a side salad and dinner or lunch is done.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
- 1 ball pizza dough
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham (can substitute with turkey, salami, etc.)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Mold to form a flat 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray. Arrange ham slices evenly over the dough to within 1/2 inch of the edges. Sprinkle cheese evenly over dough. Starting at one of the shorter ends, roll up dough to form a log. Pinch seam together to seal.
- Place dough, seam side down, on greased baking sheet. Bake in a preheated 400-degree F oven for 45 to 50 minutes, or until deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes. Then cut into eight slices.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Family Dinner Cookbooks $5 & Up
Dinnerware $10 & Up
Food Storage Containers $7 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.