20-Minute Grilled Teriyaki Chicken Breast Recipe Is Oishī (おいしい) by 30Seconds Food
Teriyaki chicken is a classic Japanese dish. Often stir-fried, this easy teriyaki chicken recipe is grilled instead. It's quickly marinated then grilled on an outside grill or indoor grill to juicy perfection. If you don't have either grill, cook it in a skillet. No problem!
This recipe can be made with store-bought teriyaki sauce, but if you have time, make this simple homemade teriyaki sauce. Homemade is always better! You can also use boneless chicken thighs instead of breasts. Serve this 20-minute recipe with rice or your favorite side dish. How about Chinese pickled cucumbers?
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 - 1 1/2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce, divided (try this homemade teriyaki sauce recipe)
- green onions, for garnish (optional)
- sesame seeds, for garnish (optional)
Here's how to make it:
- Put the chicken breast into a bowl. Add 1/4 cup of the teriyaki sauce. Let the chicken marinate while you heat the grill to high heat.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through, about 4 to 5 minutes per side depending on thickness. Serve with the reserved teriyaki sauce.
Note: Oishi (おいしい): delicious
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Grills $30 & Up
Indoor Grills $20 & Up
Teriyaki Sauce $3 & Up
Sesame Seeds $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.