Roasted Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Recipe Is How to Wrap Up Zucchini Season by 30Seconds Food
The zucchini growing season for home gardeners is quickly coming to an end. But for many, their gardens are still overflowing. This easy garlic and Parmesan roasted zucchini recipe is a quick, tasty way to use that summer squash.
Yellow crookneck squash or patty pan squash could be used instead of zucchini. If you don't have Parmesan cheese, try Gruyere, white cheddar, fontina or mozzarella. This is a simple vegetable side dish recipe everyone will enjoy.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 3 medium zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch thick rounds
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 - 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Here's how to make it:
- Put the zucchini into a bowl. Add the garlic powder and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Put the zucchini onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Sprinkle with the grated Parmesan.
- Bake in a preheated 450-degree F oven for about 5 minutes. Turn the broiler on and broil for about 2 minutes.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Baking Sheets $8 & Up
Parchment Paper $3 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Zucchini Cookbooks $5 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.