Crunchy! Crunchy! Italian Fried Pork Chops Recipe Cooks in Minutes by Donna John
Pork chops are one of my favorite things to cook, especially thin-cut, bone-in pork chops. They are juicy, cook fast and are just plain good. This easy Italian fried pork chop recipe is seasoned with Italian herbs, garlic powder and dredged in breadcrumbs and Parmesan before being quickly pan-fried in olive oil. The result is a super crunchy, flavorful pork chop.
Serve this quick fried pork chop recipe for dinner with your favorite side dishes. I served mine with smoky eggplant casserole and a Caesar salad.
If you like this crunchy pork chop recipe, here are a few more to try:
What's your favorite pork chop recipe? Share it in the comments section below.
Cuisine: American / Italian
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 6 to 8 minutes
Total Time: 11 to 13 minutes
Servings: 2 to 4
- 4 thin-cut pork chops (I used bone-in pork chops)
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup dry Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes (optional)
- olive oil, for frying
Here's how to make it:
- Whisk the egg, milk, salt and pepper (to taste) together in a small bowl. Put the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, Italian seasoning, garlic powder and parsley flakes onto a plate. Toss to combine.
- Heat a couple tablespoons of olive oil in a large skillet. Season the pork chops with salt and pepper. Dip into the egg-milk mixture and then dredge in the breadcrumbs. Press the crumbs to really stick to the pork chops. Put into the hot oil.
- Cook until golden brown and crispy on both sides, about 3 to 4 minutes per side, depending on thickness.
Note: 30Seconds is a participant in the Amazon affiliate advertising program and this post contains affiliate links, which means we may earn a commission or fees if you make a purchase via those links.
Recipe cooking times and servings are approximate. Need to convert cooking and baking measurements? Here are some kitchen conversion charts. Here's how to submit your recipes to 30Seconds.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community, and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
Skillets $10 & Up
Italian Breadcrumbs $2 & Up
Italian Seasoning $3 & Up
Parsley Flakes $2 & Up
Garlic Powder $3 & Up
Olive Oil $4 & Up
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.